Friday, October 17, 2008

So Lo Lounge

I've finally done my working drawings for my lounge chair. I added a little color to give you an idea of what it will look like when built. At least in profile:



Right now, if you sat in it, your butt would be about 6 inches off the ground. I realize that that is extremely low, but it's for me, so nyah. And I made the seat extremely large, about 2 x 2 feet, so that I could sit cross-legged and work on my laptop. As soon as I actually get some pieces cut or some actual progress done, I'll take pictures and post them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, so I have a comment about the latest post on your "Science of Cute" blog. But I couldn't post it because it doesn't allow me to choose Name/URL as my identity. Here's what I wanted to post:

Harris is an idiot.

There, I'm better.