Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Critique

I've got a critique for my Studio project today, and I'm all nervous. I haven't given a real honest-to-goodness presentation in just about forever.

Here's a little preview of what I'm showing:



Hopefully, they'll be so astounded by my ability to draw neat stars that they'll look over the fact that I'm still in bubble diagram phase. But really, getting to this point was the hardest part. I've got all my inspiration pictures, which takes a lot longer to compile than you'd think, and my basic floor plan is hashed out. And I have my storyline complete, as well as what happens during the ride. I don't have to worry about code or wall sections or jamb details, so it's like I get to skip the CD phase. Woo!

Anyways, they're starting so I best be going. Wish me luck!

No comments: