Sunday, September 14, 2008

To the Highest Bidder

I just finished up a poster for the Study Abroad Exhibit that will be held in the Chang Gallery for the next few weeks. I'm not sure if we get graded on this, but it is a requirement for all IA students who do a program abroad. I've also just finished up another poster on my internship for the exhibit that will be showing in November in the Chang Gallery. I'm really starting to feel like a graphic design student, with all the posters they're making us do. Sadly, I've probably spent more time on internship and study abroad assignments than I have on stuff for this semester.



I wanted to keep the poster simple, as I found out today that it is due tomorrow. And since our chairs are still in transit, I figured that a giant photo would suffice. We're supposed to put up a bunch of pictures of our work and blah, blah, blah, but it seems like a bunch of clutter to me. At least for something that people will only take about 5 seconds to look at. Apparently, these posters are seen by upwards of 1000 people. I put a little blurb about the program and my chair in the bottom left, next to all the "required" information. I felt like putting a price and contact number, because I needs me some moneys, but I resisted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, something about that reminds me of the ring. God I hope I don't see static while watching tv tonight. Damn you Kate!