Thursday, June 5, 2008

Miracles Happen

The past week has been a flurry of events, namely the Honda Civic Tour at the Pageant featuring Panic and the Disco. I not-so-secretly went because Motion City Soundtrack was opening for Panic. And they did not disappoint, playing all the best songs from their new album Even if it Kills Me, like: "Last Night," "Broken Heart," and "This is for Real" among other favorites.

This is the fourth time I've seen them live (does Warped Tour really count?), and I'm not actually that huge of a concert-goer, but it's worth admission alone to see their keyboardist do handstands off his Moog synthesizer.



While at the concert, I pretty much nagged the rest of my party (work people who also do not dance at concerts) with endless vigor to visit the shirt shop next door. And when we got there, I fell in love with this:



Except mine is in girl-size and a more pastel yellow. I'm sure there will be many a picture of me in it when I post from Denmark, seeing as it is now the shirt that I wish to be buried in. Before, it was this:

No comments: