Monday, March 2, 2009

GreenPeace

It's been a while since I've done anything creative, despite the fact that I have shop this semester. Most of the work there has been studies in joints and working drawings. However, I am taking a writing class, and we've been tasked with creating a "visual argument," such as an advocacy ad, for the organization of our choice. I chose GreenPeace and created this little drawing:



Now it's onto the 3-page paper that accompanies it, arguing why GreenPeace should use this as an advertisement for their cause. Yay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on the side of progress. As the saying goes, "you can't have an IPOD without breaking a few eggs." Or something like that.

Anonymous said...

You don't need 3 pages to argue why GreenPeach should use it. It's obvious. It's great. Did you really make that up? Cool. But why the nasty looking tear on the left hand side?
-Dad