Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Patina

I've got some pictures for you, my lovelies. I've put patina on one of the bronze end pieces of the Morton Desk. Because that's all we had of the patina stuff, sadly. So I'm going to be a little late to the gallery opening, but fashionably late. About a pint comes in tomorrow, and I'm worried that it won't be enough, but I guess I'll just have to make do. (You can see the original bronze piece on the right, all speckled with black because the patina mixture is in a spray bottle, but the difference between the two is amazing.)



Check out the light burnishing I put on the edges with a brillo pad. It really adds a lot.



Anyway, I should get the other piece done and both waxed by early afternoon, so I'll take my camera and get a few snaps of it in the gallery.

1 comment:

Cioara Andrei said...

o fotografie face cat 1000 de cuvinte asa ca nu e nevoie de prea multe informati despre ce ai postat aici!