Sunday, December 7, 2008

Can't Buy Me Love

I'm starting to feel more like a graphic design student nowadays, with all the posters they're making us do. The design of the actual piece of furniture took about a fraction of the time as this puppy:



The desk had been called the workgroup desk, but for no real reason. So I changed it to Morton, short for Mort(is & Ten)on, which happens to be the only joint used on my piece. The tagline sort of came from Steve, who told me that when the desk is done, he's sure that it'll hold anything and that he'd be able to dance on top of it–. And if that happens, you'll be the first to see the youtube video, followed closely by the rest of free world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just went to your "Science of Cute" blog and clicked on one of the links that change automatically. You've got to check out http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2008/12/somebody-get-me.html and see the "world's smartest mouse." Oggie and Oden would be so jealous...

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should go into graphic design. Youre pretty darn good at it!! Sorry i havent been checking out your stuff too much lately! I promise to be better and leave lots of obnoxious comments...