Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Impact

I've been working on studio so much lately that I had yet another dream about riding a roller coaster. And this time, it was mine! Except there was no theming built on yet... and I was wearing my high school uniform... and then I went to a job interview... wearing six-inch hooker boots. The roller coaster part was fun. The six-inch hooker boots not so much.

Anyway, I've come up with a logo for my attraction, which required me to come up with a name for the coaster. I settled on "Impact":



Then I started to look at it and realized it was a bit simple, so I added some fancy texturing:



This is just about all I can show right now of what I've been working on. I've got a floor plan for the ride building, which I will show in the final presentation, but since I'm in "Product Design Studio," I figured I should, you know, focus on the products that will be in the attraction, i.e. ride car, creature habitats, cash wrap, merchandise, shelving, everything.

And this translates to very little sleep over the next few weeks. But so long as there are Scrubs re-runs, I will be just fine.

No comments: