Friday, August 8, 2008

Photo Booth Wedding Reception

So it totally slipped my mind that I wanted to post pictures from Charlie and Ashleigh's wedding reception. (This is why I make lists, so I remember to share awesomeness with the rest of the world.) Due to a massive error on DIS's part, I was unable to attend said reception, but I was able to relive it via the photo booth that the guests of honor rented for the occasion. Please enjoy the following:



Here's the happy couple! Charlie is the one without the mustache.



This is Kristin, showing some love.



My dad and half-brother, Max. First frame, Dad checking alcohol content. Second frame, deciding to down it. Third frame, empty bottle salute!



You can barely see the baby behind the schnoz!



Brad and Steve, on good behavior.



Grandma J, flashin' her gang sign.



Red is definitely Rob's color.

From the photos, it looked like an incredibly fun night. I'm very sad to have missed it, but I swear, the next occasion where I can possibly swing it, I'm renting one of these photo booths.

No comments: