Friday, August 15, 2008

Packman

Woke up bright and early this morning, as we're shipping out our chairs today. However, we've been waiting a while for Packman (the shipping service we're using) to get set up. I'm glad I brought my camera cord, so I can share a few more pictures with you.



My B Train, so happy to see me.



Rare footage from inside the train! I had to pretend like I was going through old pictures in order to snap this puppy.



And finally, everyone waiting around, truly testing their chairs out. Mine is good as a task chair, but it is definitely not a lounger.

Today is going to be chock full of awesome! Yesterday, we had the day completely off, but I was suffering from a type of head wound--not serious, but painful. I somehow, in my infinite luck, got bitten by a bug on Wednesday night, right on my forehead. Right away, it swelled up like a balloon. It felt somewhat like the business-end of a pitchfork going through my head, with a little burning to go along with.

So I headed for an Apotek, got some "pain creme" as the woman behind the counter called it, and went home to lay down. I slept much of yesterday, as any sort of movement threw my head into an electric shock. By the end of the last night, it was starting to feel much better, and this morning it's more akin to the feeling of a bruise.

I'm still not sure what bit me, but it sure got the job done. Anyway, today is going to be my "Getting the Small Things Done" day. I've got some last minute shopping I need to get done, as well as sending out postcards. I also want to hit a bookstore, to pick up something to read on the plane ride back to the States. Then I want to pack up tonight, so that tomorrow can be completely stress free and fun. More pictures to come!

No comments: