Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holy De La Hoya!

I have my final programming presentation this Friday on "The Science of Cute." I'm already kind of nervous. But I've resolved myself to finishing the book first and creating the presentation from the book, so everything else is on hold.

Here are a few choice pages from the book. It's currently only in Illustrator format. After I finish that, it's dividing each spread into two individual pages via Photoshop, then turning them into jpg files and uploading them to Blurb's Booksmart software. Get excited!







(P.S. Captions are just place markers, and page numbers are all kinds of not right.) The layout is super simple–hopefully people focus more on the photos than the layout. Not all spreads will have text. A few pages will simply be photos with captions. But the page count is getting up there.

More when I can. Maybe I can figure out my MobileMe account and get a pdf of the book up here when I'm done.

No comments: